Sunday, July 5, 2009

Birthday Party For My Hubby




































So I had been planning on throwing a suprise birthday party for my wonderful husband. I told him I was going to have a Fourth of July party, and just invite his family from Fort Smith. Then I was going to invite a whole lot of other people that were going to show up. Things didn't work out as I had invisioned, but it was still a lot of fun.

Failure Number 1- Most of the people I invited couldn't come( it is a big travel weekend)

Failure Number 2- How wasI gonna make the cake he requested for his birthday on the 6th, and be baking it on the 3rd???

Failure Number 3- Because of number 1 and 2, I told him it was a party for him

Failure Number 4- James wakes up on the morning of his "party" with a fever

Failure Number 5-Had to call everyone and tell them he was running a fever, and it was up to them if they still wanted to come.

Failure Number 6- Not everyone that actually could have come came, because of number 3 & 4(don't blame you one bit)

James family ended up coming except for his grandmother, Honey. (We wish you could have made it) Paul, Annie, Ethan and Courtney came too. Thank goodness, because there was a lot of food. James put on his game face, and joined the party. He felt terrible, but he even came out and played a few games of corn hole. James brother brought a ton of fireworks, and the boys set those off when it got dark. There were several other houses in the subdivision setting them off too, so we were able to enjoy a really nice display. The weather was perfect.


Cheesecake, I hope you enjoyed your party, and I am so sorry you were sick. I wanted to do this for you, because I love you so much, and really appreciate you. You are an amazing Father and Husband. It is hard to come up with ways to show you my thanks, and I thought this might be a good way. I hope that you understand how much you mean to me. I love you!!!
















4 comments:

Angela said...

Look at those two hotties in their sunglasses. How adorable.

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday, James! Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAMES... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. love, mark jennifer and levi

Annie said...

fgggvvcdffffgfgffgk.l.khgdsasdbl;'

hujkjhjgfddassss

CD C X,.CV,V B BBB GGFVDTYR4

(coded message from courtney to brady)

thanks for having us out. you guys are the best friends ever. we really appreciate you guys and the friendship you give us.