Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Time with Double and Papa!!
















My mom and dad came to visit for an entire week, and we had a wonderful time. Brady had changed so much since they had seen him last, and they got to experience his new little personality first hand. He is dancing now, saying a few words, and giving really wet kisses. You have to be sure to keep your mouth closed, because he hasn't quite figured out that you don't give kisses with opened lips. Dad, James, and I were able to go golfing, and mom and I were able to do a lot of shopping. Mom helped me put window boxes up on the house, and they look awesome. Thanks mom. She has a real talent when it comes to gardening, and she has really gotten me interested in it too. At the end of the week we went to Branson for a few days. We stayed in a nice condo and had a really nice time. We were able to see the Titanic museum too. It is actually really interesting. Anyway, here are just a few photos from the week. Brady practicing to eat with a spoon! Messy!!! Brady looking out to see Dad and Papa mowing! Papa and Brady looking out the condo window at the golf course. Double, Papa, and Brady posing for a picture.

1 comments:

Annie said...

I'm so sad I missed them! I'm glad you had such a great time and had some one to spend time with while I was gone. Helped you not go out and find a new bff I'm sure. :-) I can't wait to see you and Brady. I will let him slobber all over my face if he'll kiss me. I love that little boy and I can't believe how much he's doing in just 2 weeks! See you soon. (for shanna, not James/Jamie/Jorge)