Saturday, May 16, 2009

There is more than corn in Indiana!!!
















Two weeks ago Brady and I flew home to Indiana again. I run the Indianapolis Mini Marathon (13.1 miles) every year in May with my dad, and it was that time again. James had a week long business trip and was unable to go. I give all the glory to God that I was able to make a PR this time around. I shaved about 16 min. off my time. I was really happy to finish under 2 hours, which was my goal. My cousin, Casey also ran this year. This was a first for her and I am so proud of her. She and her husband live downtown Indy,and we were able to stay with them the night before.


This trip was really nice. We were there about 9 days total, and had a great time visiting family and friends. Above are a few pics of the trip, and a view of my flower bed for my mom to see. She has a major green thumb, and I hope to get a stamp of approval from her. I need a few pointers I am sure.... By the way, Brady started taking steps all by himself this week too. He still prefers to crawl, but he is getting much more confident. I will try to get a video up soon.





3 comments:

Tara James said...

Way to go, Shanna!! That's awesome. Well done you.

And that little man is getting so big so fast... hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Niki....The video you sent to my ph of him walking is so awesome! Can't wait to see you guys and the little man in July. Get ready to run. Dad will be ready to try and keep up.

The Lombard Clan said...

That is so awesome for you and Brady!!