Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stormy Skies and Brady's Swing!!!




There was a really bad storm the other night, and it produced the most beautiful sunset. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I thought I would share it anyway. Brady loved the swing at the park the other day so much that we had to get him one. View the video of him laughing... He had so much fun!!! (Don't forget to pause the music, so you can hear him laughing!!!!




Let us not forget what Easter really is, and how we should be witnessing to all the unbelievers we come across daily!!!!





4 comments:

Annie said...

looks like the best $980/$1060 (after tax) that you've ever spent.

it looks like he's ready for nitro circus

-Paul

Double said...

Brady,
I knew you were going to be a swinger!! Don't think you will be in that new toy for long... Better get on your papa about helping you dad build a fort in the back yard... Maybe next year.. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Angela said...

Awww, he's so happy! Yea, Brady!

Tara James said...

You have NO idea how certain I was that he'd already be here... I mean, I always said I wanted a mama's boy, but this is getting ridiculous! (= Miss seeing y'all! How's the main man doing up there?