Monday, February 1, 2010

I think Brady likes Brownie Batter!!













We have had several snowy/icy days here in the south, and we have been going kinda stir crazy in the Greer house. Just thought I would show you some things we have done to keep us busy. I decided to have him help me make brownies, and I think it is his new favorite thing to do!! He was soooooooo cute!! We took advantage of the snow and made snow ice cream, an old family recipe. We also went on daddy's 4-wheeler and went sledding behind it! I have to add this cute picture of him chillin on the couch. Isn't he handsome!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

He just looks so stinkin' big! Can we put rocks on their heads?

Zach and Erin Kennedy said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see picture of this little Ethiopian princess! Addis needs a girlfriend. I just had lunch yesterday with a group of moms that already have their babies home and it was so fun. I love seeing all these kids together. We need to catch up sometime soon.