Thursday, November 26, 2009

God's Master Plan = Road Trip!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twmS_2kTGto&feature=player_embedded

James and I have talked off and on throughout our marriage about adoption, and have always hoped that one day we would be able to fullfill that desire. After much prayer and discussion we have decided to adopt a baby girl from Ethiopia. We ask for your prayers and support as our family goes through this journey. Pray God will give us wisdom, guidance, patience(mainly for me) and the necessary "means" to complete the adoption process. Hopefully, we will be the couple in the video in the coming year. Follow us on our journey through this blog!! More to come!!!!!

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this, to look after orphans in their distress" James 1:27

"A Father to the Fatherless, God makes a home for the lonely" Psalm 68:6

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Woo Hoo! Yeah! If you all need ANYTHING, please let us know. We are masters of patience at this point!

Anonymous said...

hey guys,
Its the male half of the BFFs, have been thinking of you guys alot over the last few days. You three are part of our family, we love you and are praying for you, I have been lucky enough to see God speak to you and open doors for you just as he has for us lately. I am very excited to be uncle Paul yet again.....

Anonymous said...

CAN NOT wait for the day that I will meet my baby niece! She is already in my heart and I'm committed to praying for her and for you. Jay & I are here to walk through this journey with you. WE LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!!

Jill said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Cannot wait to read more about your journey! Congrats!! :)