Thursday, June 4, 2009

One of the BEST weekends I have had in awhile!!!

I am so happy and so sad at the same time. One of my best friends(who happens to also be my cousin) came to visit last weekend. We had a lot of fun visiting, shopping, taking the kids to the pool, and eating a whole pan of chocolate carmel bars! I feel sick just thinking about it. She has a little boy too, and he is just 2 months younger than Brady. Silas and Brady had a lot of fun playing together. They also had issues sharing, which you will see if you watch the video. (Don't forget to pause music by scrolling down to the bottom) Spending the long weekend together was awesome, but it made me sad too. We don't get to hang out but a few times a year, and it makes me home sick. We talk on the phone once a week or so, and keep in touch that way. Love ya Kell!!! Glad you got to come!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm so proud of Brady, holy cow! He's getting so big. Kelly was so sweet, I can see why you like her so much. Hope we all get to hang out again soon.

Double said...

RBG you'll be hang'n on the rim before we know it. Can't wait to see you do this in person. Just a few short weeks.
Love, hugs and kisses.
Dubs and Papa

Titus & Kelly Curtis said...

Me too! I'm already asking Titus when he has to go away again:-) It was a terrific weekend. Love you and miss you guys.
Kelly